2 Minutes to Better Hockey
TRY IT FOR FREE by texting keyword BETTERHOCKEY to 80123
Our mission at PAY IT FORWARD x 1 Million is to motivate, encourage, inspire and empower as many people as possible to live their best life possible. This of course includes our youth. Any sport but especially hockey, is a great tool to use to not only help kids play better hockey but also live a better life. For that reason one of the awesome services we offer is a program called 2 Minutes to Better Hockey. This program will help your hockey players play better hockey but also live a better life while also giving money back to your team/association/hockey camp to be used for scholarships for ice time, equipment and more. See below for more information about this amazing program.
This program will change your game and your life for the better!!!!!
Hockey is one of the most amazing sports on the planet and 2 -Minutes to Better Hockey is here to make sure you make the most of it and get the most out of it. To be a great hockey player you need to not only be a GREAT athlete but you also need to have specialized skills such as skating and stick handling. In addition, as with any great athlete, you need to think like a successful athlete thinks. 2 Minutes to Better Hockey is here to make sure you reach your goals of making it the next level of hockey by motivating, educating, encouraging and inspiring you to reach your best, not only physically but mentally as well. 2-Minutes to Better Hockey will make sure you are “around” mentors who can help you make it to the next level EVERYDAY. We will provide you with expert advice on ALL aspects of hockey, everything from on the ice to off the ice and more. For just pennies a day we will offer to you some of the best mentors anywhere in the hockey industry to help you reach your goals. Here is what you get:
- Phone text messages…directly to your phone…from some of the greatest minds in hockey giving you advice on how to succeed in this sport and more importantly in life. Each text will include one of the following:
1) A link to a video clip that is no longer than 2 minutes in length from one of your superstar coaches or players sharing thoughts, tips and showing you how to play better hockey.
2) A link to an audio clips from one of our experts. These video clips will include motivation, inspiration, encouragement, or tips and tricks to help make your make all that it can be. In addition some audio clips will include motivation on how to make your life the best it can be as well.
3) A simple quote designed to motivate you to play better hockey and or live a better life.
These texts will be motivating, encouraging, educational and inspirational. These texts will come to you 2-3 days per week and will be from one of the mentors listed below. Some calls/texts will also be a suprise and will at times include your favorite NHL superstar or your favorite professional hockey coach. Each audio/video will last no longer than 2 minutes. Texts can be saved and shared with friends or show to teams. Texts are sent out on weekdays only at 4pm est.
- Weekly video clips that will be sent via text right to your phone. These video clips will include: on-ice tips and strategies, off ice training tips and exercises, nutrition tips, mental training tips and more.
- Access to our large data base collection of video clips and articles on every subject you can imagine regarding becoming a better hockey player. ( coming soon)
- Access to a quarterly conference call with an expert in the field of hockey. Call in the past have included Dan Bylsma ( Head coach and stanley cup winning coach of the Pittsburgh Penguins), Jeff Serowik ( form NHL veteran and expert hockey trainer), Robbie Glantz ( power skating coach for several NHL teams), Steve Serdachny- on ice trainer for the Edmonton Oilers, several current and former NHL players and more.
- Discounts to some of the best hockey camps/clinics in the world today
- Discounts on products, gear and training equipment
- PLUS SO MUCH MORE and we are continually adding more to the program that will all be included in this price.
50% of all total income will be donated back to your hockey association!!! 50 PERCENT. To give you an example of what this can do: If 30 people in your organization signed up for 2 Minutes to Better Hockey your association would recieve a check monthly that would add up to more than $1800 for the year …and that is just for 30 people. Perhaps your association will have more than 30. See link below to sign up today!!! The following are some of the coaches and players who will be calling/texting you on a regular basis. ( more added regularly so check back often or sign up for our newsletter to get updates as they happen)
TRY IT FOR FREE by texting keyword BETTERHOCKEY to 80123
Robby Glantz – Over 10 Years as Power Skating Consultant for the NHL’s LOS ANGELES KINGS.
- Power Skating Consultant for the NHL Prospects for Atlanta Thrashers & Anaheim Ducks.
- Power Skating Coach for the German National Teams, Swedish Champs Malmo and Numerous other Pro Hockey Teams worldwide.
- First Power Skating Coach ever hired by the Hockey Associations of Germany, Norway and Switzerland.
- His articles on Skating have appeared in Numerous Magazines, including USA Hockey Magazine, Inside Hockey Magazine, Hockey Player Magazine… and in hundreds of websites.
Lance Pitlick ( Lance will be joining us soon)
Sample Video clips and audio coming soon:
Tim Turk has been an NHL level skills and shooting coach since 2001. Working with many organizations, teams, coaches and players, male and female at all ages and levels from all over the world including the National Programs in Sweden, Finland and Latvia.Specialties: Include all puck skills specializing in Shooting, Passing, Puck Preparation and Control. He also teaches the technical aspects of puck protection, puck battling, body positioning and contact.(impact and pinning) Offensively and defensively.Tim Turk has recently set an NHL record by working with 3 NHL organizations in the same Calendar year. (Montreal Canadiens, Tampa Bay Lightning and Carolina Hurricanes) 2012/2013
Sample Audio and Video Clips coming soon
- Lawrence Academy Prep School
- Providence College Division I Hockey East Scholarship
- Earned a Bachelor of Science in Finance
- Highlights of 10 year professional career:
- Unfortunately suffered a career ending injury in 2000 at the pinnacle of pro career while playing for the Pittsburgh Penguins.
- Founded Pro Ambitions Hockey, Inc with one summer camp 20 years ago and has grown to be the largest Hockey School Outfit in the world with over 4000 campers attending our day and boarding / residential camps annually.
- Featured on the Competitive Edge television series on ESPN, TSN, Fox Sports Net, NESN Sports Desk.
- Recently inducted into the 2009 NH Hockey Hall of Fame
- Sports Saves Souls: A charity founded by Jeff and Christine Serowik in 2003. Its mission is to help children that are facing adversities out of their control, an opportunity to shine and strengthen their spirit through hockey.
- Eddie Shore Award recipient: Best Defenseman AHL
- Current record holder for most goals in a season by a defenseman
- NHL: Toronto Maple Leafs, Boston Bruins, Pittsburgh Penguins.
Sample Audio coming soon:
Shaun Goodsell has a passion for unleashing the possibility and potential in the clients he serves. For over 15 years Shaun has inspired, trained, and coached professional, olympic, and youth athletes to maximize the power of the mind to reach the heights of their potential. His inspiring, high energy approach matched with clear points of application allow the clients he serves to immediately progress as he guides them to transform their thinking. As a certified high performance coach, Shaun is in tune with the best practices in the field of human performance and is truly gifted at bringing these to the clients that he serves. His High Performance coaching model is proven through the results that his clients have experienced and as a result Shaun is known as an expert in the field. Shaun is experienced, knowledgeable, passionate, and most importantly caring. He also holds a masters degree in psychology and stays dedicated and committed to learning to continue to bring the best to those he serves.
Learn more about Shaun Goodsell:
Dr. Steele is an expert in the area of biomechanics, strength and conditioning, and mental conditioning. He has trained hundreds of hockey players from 3 different continents from youth players up through professional players including many 1st round draft picks in the NHL. He not only pushes you from a physical standpoint but also from a mental standpoint and helps you to break barriers so you can make your dreams a reality.
Other Audio clips and Interviews in the past have include special messages from the following:
DAN BYLSMA: Former NHL player and coach who not only played in the Stanley Cup but won the Stanley Cup as a coach of the Pittsburgh Penguins. Dan shared with us what it takes to make it to the next level and how important it is not only what you do on the ice but more importantly what you do off the ice and especially in school.
More callers will be added soon so check back for more information.
IF YOU ARE READY TO MAKE YOUR DREAMS A REALITY THEN DON’T WAIT A SECOND LONGER… See link below to sign up today!!! YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE EXCEPT YOUR DREAMS!!
Remember 50% of all the income is donated back to your hockey association/team/camp. That could mean thousands of dollars every year that can go back into your programs to help lower costs for families and help others play who may otherwise not be able to afford it. Make sure to spread the word with your coaches and teammates.
What others are saying!!!
Really enjoy the messages, very inspirational and motivating about hockey and life in general…play them for my 10yr old daughter (she plays hockey) in the afternoon, she likes them, too!! Thanks, Christine Phelan